“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, January 5, 2014

My word for 2014

accomplish

This is the word I have picked for 2014.  I shared this on Pat Sloan's mashup group on the 1st.

I want to continue improving healthy habits of exercise and eating.  This will result in my losing the weight (Weight Watchers works when you follow the program).  I want to get my projects that I have started closer to being finished.  I want to go through closets and drawers and check all the spaces to make sure those areas are only for things I am using.  Making everything more efficient is what I am wanting for this year.
There are lots of new things I want to start.  I want to make cards again using stitching/quilting and do more zendoodles.  My list goes on and on.....................

Tell me what your word is for 2014.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Love that word...I aspire to that one too! My word? Timelyness! Is that a word? Anyway, that is what I am shooting for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word. I think I forgot mine already. ;) I blame it on the severe cold/flu I have had for what seems like forever already. That is my story......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!