“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Madness

March Madness is here.....we are cheering on the San Diego Aztecs.  We will be watching a lot of games and I just love college basketball!!!

Today I started a new quilting project.....there is something about a new project to get me excited about quilting again.  I have a lot of WIP to finish later...........

Who else is following the basketball games?  And who are you cheering for?

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. I really only enjoy basketball live so I don't follow March madness at all. I am working on some quilts though..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego Aztecs and Iowa State Cyclones are both in the final Sweet Sixteen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!