“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Grand Illusion mystery quilt, part 2

Linking up to Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville with a photo of some of my progress on the quilt.

For part 2 I am using the rectangles and squares method and then making HSTs from the extra cut off from the corners using Bonnie's method of not wasting.  It is fun to be doing this quilt with so many others that are sharing their progress.  Fun....fun....fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

5 comments:

  1. :) This blog hop is so much fun. I love seeing what everyone is doing. Your kitty looks quite comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking good! Love the spots for the neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those polka dots! looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabrics. I Used method 2, but I do love the little bonus triangles. I'm a little regretful. You're right, it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Coming along nicely......Love your Kitty......He/she looks very content..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!