“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Halloween? In March?


Instagram is a fun place to check out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
there was a tutorial by studiojujuquilts and I had to try it.,,,
It is foundation piecing with muslin and a fun method.

At first I wanted to do a spring project but the Halloween theme is what I used and I love it!

I will use this as a wall hanging or mug rug.  There are a few photos on my instagram from start to end.

Be sure to check out the tutorial with photos (11 steps photos) by studiojujuquilts on instagram from two days ago.

Now I need to get back to my string bean challenge (Pat Sloan's pattern).

Linking to Freemotion by the River

Smiles and hugs....Caryl


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!