“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Are you following scrap vortex QAL?

This is so much fun!!  Crazy mom quilts is having a QAL and here is the link to week #1 post
She posted week #3 on 6/17.....but it is not too late to start.  If you aren't doing this...you need to get started..........it is waaaayyyy tooooo much fun!!

I just started this several days ago and for some of this quilt I am using the leftover blocks from my picnic quilt I described on my last post.  I did a tutorial of how I made those blocks in my last post.

I am using my design board for the first time.  It is Elmer's Foam Board 36 x 48 and is trifold so it can stand up on its own or on a table.  I covered the foam board with batting.

If you want to see some of the progress of those following....go to instagram #scrapvortexqal

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!